- All of our new employees receive an OSHA 10 hour course within six months of employment.
- All of our drivers have to pass a DOT physical as well as a defensive driving 8 hour course.
- We hold annual skills fair for all of our operator certifications, including: Fork lift, Boom lift, scissor lift, fall protection, ladders, and scaffolding.
- All of our crew members receive 1st aid certificate from the American Red Cross.
- Our foremen go through and OSHA 30 hour course and receive 1st aid, CPR, and AED training through the American Red Cross.
- We also provide our employees with competent scaffold erector and competent person training.
- We perform weekly onsite safety inspections using an outside safety consultant (The American Safety Company) as well as by our corporate safety director.
- We provide re-training to any employee found not using industry best practices.
- We enforce a firm disciplinary process of three strikes your out.
- We conduct daily and weekly toolbox talks in the field.
- Our crews are fluent in both a traditional safety environment as well as behavior based safety environments.
- We have a full time RN to meet any medical needs.
- We have accredited and authorized OSHA, American Red Cross, National Safety Council, Community and College Consortium for Health and Safety Training (CCHST), and Scaffold Training Institute instructors onsite and in house.
- We are also members of, the S.I.A., the National Safety Council and are subscribers to I.S.Networld.
Diamond Insulation does not see Safety as a
necessary evil but as the wave of the future.
By staying ahead of the game we are ready to work anywhere at anytime.
Learn More About Safety!
Occ. Health Safety and Environmental RN